Pelvic Floor & Pediatrics
Expert Series Episode 6: Pelvic Floor & Pediatrics With Julie Wiebe And Shelley Mannell
- Learn from our online physiotherapy course by Julie & Shelley, physiotherapists with years of orthopedic & pelvic health experience, and find out what you can incorporate in your practice tomorrow to better serve your patients.
- Strengthen your pediatric skills and learn how to make a lasting impression, every single session to increase your patient retention rates.
Who Is This Online Course For?
This online course is for all rehabilitation professionals, including physiotherapists, physiotherapy assistants, occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants, chiropractors, athletic therapists, exercise therapists, kinesiologists among others.
What’s Included In This Online Healthcare Course?
- 25 minutes of video lessons
- Bite-sized information: all of the content is broken down into bite-sized chunks, so that you can easily watch a video on your break, over lunch, or for a few minutes at night.
- Lifetime access. You can return to this course at any time. If any material is updated or added, you will have access to the new content.
- Certificate of completion. Once you've completed the course, you will receive a certificate for your professional portfolio.
- Access to this course is through Embodia, and although some of the content may be downloadable (such as a workbook or slides if included), the majority cannot. This is to protect the instructor’s material and to prevent the content from being shared freely on the Internet.
- Embodia is mobile-friendly and can be accessed by phone, tablet, and computer.
- There is no start date or completion date. You can complete the course at your own pace.
- You will be sent a receipt as soon as you purchase this course. This receipt can be used for education grants and for tax purposes.
- A Special Coupon for 15% off any other online course on Embodia Academy when you’ve completed this course!
How Can I Get This Course For Free?
This course is FREE for Embodia Members. Becoming an Embodia member means you get the following benefits:
- 20% off your first premium level course. A $30-$100 savings right off the bat!
- Full access to an extensive free library of ‘member only’ courses with new ones added each month!
- Full subscription to the Embodia home exercise prescription software and exercise library (a $15/month value on its own!).
- Invitation to our free monthly ‘members-only’ webinars hosted by an Embodia instructor.
- Monthly ‘member only’ discount days (20-100% off) on premium level courses.
- Includes a 30 min, 1:1 professional development consultation. A $150 value!
The Embodia membership is $15/month and you get 10% off if you subscribe to the annual plan. Members of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association get 25% off the membership.
If you're ready to subscribe and become an Embodia Member, click here. Once you sign in you will be redirected to the correct page where you can subscribe.
If you don't subscribe to become an Embodia member, you will be on the Pay-As-You-Go Plan which means you pay for individual courses, don’t have access to Embodia’s home exercise software, and don't get access to discounts on courses.
Contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your request within 2 business days.
PT, MPT, BSc.
Julie Wiebe, has over 20 years of experience in both Sports Medicine and Pelvic Health. Her passion is to return women to fitness and sport after injury and pregnancy. She advocates for the awareness of pelvic health issues in fitness and promotes innovative solutions for women through her blog, videos and social media. She shares her evidence-based, integrative approach internationally with both professionals and women through live and online educational programs.
Her Diaphragm/Pelvic Floor Piston Science concepts have been successfully incorporated by rehab practitioners and fitness professionals into avariety of populations. Julie is a sought after speaker to provide continuing education courses and lectures internationally at clinics, academic institutions, professional organizations, state and national professional conferences.
Find out more and connect with Julie at www.juliewiebept.com or via social media Twitter/FB/IG JulieWiebePT.
PT, B.Sc, BHSc,
Shelley has 25 years experience in treating babies, children, and adolescents with physical challenges and gross motor delays. Shelley is a registered Physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapy of Ontario. She is also a member of the Neuro-Development Treatment Association (C/NDT) and a contributing writer for Cascade DAFO newsletter and a regular contributor to several blogs. In addition to her clinical work, Shelley has been active in clinical research and served as a clinical faculty member at McMaster University for 10 years. Shelley has a strong commitment to continuing education and now enjoys teaching post-graduate clinical education courses to therapists across Canada.
Course Material included in this course