The Integrative Lifestyle Medicine Certificate
The Integrative Lifestyle Medicine Certificate
Overview of The Integrative Lifestyle Medicine (ILM) Certificate
Do your patients suffer from comorbidities and make lifestyle choices that are complicating or hindering progress in therapy?
Are you feeling burned out or compassion fatigue from not getting the results you want?
Would you like to learn how lifestyle choices impact your therapy outcomes and how you can influence behavior change to improve them?
This 24-hour Certificate program will change your practice. It will:
- Increase your effectiveness as a therapist and improve patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Give you a comprehensive skillset to use Integrative Lifestyle Medicine in practice.
- Lower the burden of care on you as the practitioner and empower the patient to be a partner in their healthcare.
- Help you determine the root causes of disease, pain, and disability which helps patients heal faster and with long-lasting results.
- Tackle persistent pain and complex comorbidities that are hindering your therapy outcomes.
The Integrative Lifestyle Medicine (ILM) Certificate is broken down into 4 Modules and 2 Electives. You can choose to purchase individual modules or purchase the entire course track. When you click 'Buy Course' on any of the individual course pages (scroll down) you will be given the option to purchase all 6 courses at a discount.
It is recommended to take all modules of the Integrative Lifestyle Medicine certificate in the order they are laid out in the course track.
It is required to take all modules to receive your certificate and you are only eligible to receive CEUs if you take all modules. CEUs are not awarded for individual modules, but rather for completing the entire course certificate.
Short Video Introduction from Dr. Ginger Garner
A Brief Summary of What You Will Learn
In the Integrative Lifestyle Medicine (ILM) Certificate you will learn:
- Nutrition to impact neuromuscular & musculoskeletal outcomes,
- Sleep science,
- Pain science,
- Stress management,
- Behavioral change and lifestyle coaching,
- Medical therapeutic yoga as an evidence-based method to deliver Integrative Medicine
- As well as specific interventions to affect change based on the health of the gut microbiome & the influence of epigenetics and genetics.
- 24 hours of video lessons
- A 215-page workbook that you can download to easily follow lectures and take notes.
- Scaffolded sessions broken down into short mini-subjects so you can easily complete the training in a self-paced way without losing your place.
- Powerpoint, lecture, videos and audios of medical therapeutic yoga practices you can use with patients.
Comprehensive training that will prepare you to immediately apply Integrative Lifestyle Medicine & Functional Medicine.
- A private forum classroom where you can clinically troubleshoot with Ginger and build your network with other graduates.
- Lifetime access. You can return to this course at any time. If any material is updated or added, you will have access to the new content.
- Patient Education Handouts
- Patient Exercise
- Certification is awarded upon completion.
- Embodia is mobile-friendly and can be accessed by phone, tablet, and computer.
- There is no start date or completion date. You can complete the course at your own pace.
- Quizzes at the end of each module (6 total) to help you master and assimilate the knowledge.
Who is this Course for?
The Integrative Lifestyle Medicine (ILM) Certificate is for physiotherapists/physical therapists, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, and related professions
Is the Course Eligible For Continuing Education Units (CEUs)?
Physical Therapists (PT) - This course is approved for PT 24 CEUs in California, Texas, Arizona, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Occupational Therapists (OT) - We are an AOTA-approved provider and the Integrative Lifestyle Medicine Certificate course is approved by AOTA for 24 CEUs.
Courses in this track
Can I Share A Course With A Friend Or Colleague? How Does The Group Discount Work?
Each course purchase is for a single viewer only, and may not be shared. If you are interested in group/staff viewing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a group discount code specifically for your group.
The larger the group, the larger the discount. Each individual must purchase separately with the discount code, and agree to the terms and conditions (legal). This provides each participant with their own copy to review at their pace, their own certificate of completion, and the opportunity to interact with colleagues as you all work collectively through the material.