How Health Professionals Can Earn More, Work Less, and Enjoy Life
Life is hard. There are endless demands on our time. There’s a mountain of emails to respond to, patients to see, a to-do list that never seems to quit, social media accounts that need constant tending, and on top of that you need to actually get some work done.
How do YOU respond to the endless demands on your time? If we were to take everybody in the world and split them into two groups, we’d probably have the following:
- In group #1, we have the people that try to do it all. Everything on their todo list is important, and they find ways to fit everything in. They say yes a lot because successful people always find a way to get it all done. Sometimes they take on too much and tend to feel out of control, but who doesn’t these days?
- In group #2, we have the people who think that less is better. Only a few things on their todo list really matter, and everything else can wait, or maybe even never get done. They find themselves saying no a lot, which doesn’t make them all that popular. But they feel in control and seem to enjoy their work.
If you are like most people these days, you would probably identify the most with group #1 - which is where most people spend their time.
The people who truly make a difference, spend their time hanging out with group #2 - the Essentialists. These people believe that it’s more important to make significant progress in a few things rather than making a millimetre of progress in a million directions.
Important Message for All Health Business Owners!
- Are you a health business owner frustrated by the amount of time you are required to spend at your practice each and every week?
- Are you disappointed when you miss your child’s school events and other important family occasions?
- Are you scared to leave your practice for even a short vacation, worrying about the loss of income and fretting about coming back to so many problems that the holiday just wasn’t worth it?
If any of these fears or frustrations apply to you and your current health business, you will be pleased to know, your solutions are all contained in this online webinar with Karim Meghji and Paul Wright.
Here is just some of what you will learn in this webinar:
- Why health business owners feel frustrated, worried and anxious about their future and what to do about it.
- How to free yourself from your health business so you do not need to be in your practice at all.
- The exact seven secret systems that will add thousands of dollars to the value of your business and the same systems Paul uses in his exclusive private coaching program which owners pay over $1200 a month to be part of.
- The most important system you can ever put into a health business and why it is so powerful at increasing team compliance, consultation number and profits.
- How the colour of an anti-inflammatory tablet can show you how to grow your health business.
- Why one of Paul’s private client’s admin team is terrified by one of his systems - but how it has dramatically increased profits.
- Why your accountant is not the best person to tell you if your business is profitable or not and the fundamental mistake most health business owners make when looking at their P and L spreadsheets - assuming they even have one.
- The one key factor that all successful businesses (not just in health care) have in common and why you need to know this.
- Why the financial numbers you send to the tax department are not helpful in assisting you to run a great health business and why.
- How to know if you are paying too much in rent if your admin costs are too high - and how your figures compare to other health businesses.
- The essential discussion you need to have with all team members BEFORE they even start working in your clinic - and how failing to have this discussion can cost you thousands.
Who should attend?
Any healthcare professional who is interested in learning how to work less and earn more. Register below for this complimentary 60-minute online training session with Paul Wright and Karim Meghji.
However, time is running out to claim a spot, so scroll down to register while there's still space and while it's still FREE! This webinar is free to join live and the recording will be for free to all Embodia members (those who are subscribed) and to a fee for those who are not subscribed.
About the Panelists:
Karim Meghji BSc, PT
Karim has a degree in Behavioural Psychology from McMaster University and a Physical Therapy degree from the University of Toronto. For over a decade he has combined certifications in Medical Acupuncture, Gunn IMS, Spinal Manipulation and other Manual and Active therapy approaches into an Accession of Complimentary Rehabilitative Medicine.
He has extensive work experience in Sports Medicine and Injury Rehabilitation in the private practice setting. In addition to his efforts with the Private Practice Division, he volunteers as a Heath Board Executive within the Shia Ismaili Muslim community designing and implementing Health and Wellness Seminars and Lifestyle Improvement Initiatives.
Paul Wright B.App.Sc (Physio), Dip. Ed. (Phys. Ed.), Adv. Dip. Business Management
Since graduating as a Physical Education teacher in 1987, and then as a physiotherapist in 1990, Paul Wright has opened multiple multi-disciplinary health clinics, closed a few, been locked out of one and sold some others. He has employed countless therapists and support staff, fired some and re-hired others.
Paul has been actively involved in clinical education around the world having lectured to over 25,000 health professionals - in the areas of program design, injury prevention, rehabilitation, and business development and even found the time to win multiple titles as a competitive bodybuilder.
Paul Wright is living proof this “Ultimate Health Business Lifestyle” is possible.
At one stage he owned 6 successful Get Active Physiotherapy clinics in Australia, yet still spent more time at home than his wife preferred, never missed a school concert or sports carnival, and visited his clinics for only a few hours each week. While doing this he did not even live in the same city as 5 of his clinics!
Since selling his health businesses Paul now prefers spending even more time with his family and friends, at the beach, or at home working on the Million Dollar Health Professional Program, Profit Club, One on One Coaching, The Practice Acceleration Program, presenting live seminars and working on his most recent passion – The One Minute Practice program.