Practice Management on Embodia - Part 3: Billing
The actions described in this lesson require a Manager permission on your clinic.
To be able to set up a membership, you need to have at least one payment method set up to accept credit card payments. Please refer to this lesson for more information.
This lesson will go over how to set up your memberships if your clinic is planning on providing memberships to your patients.
To manage your memberships, in the top bar, click My clinic > Billing settings > Packages & memberships and then on Memberships:
To add a membership, click on New membership. In the popup form, enter the following:
- The name of the membership: This will be visible to your patients;
- A short description of the membership: This will be visible to your patients;
- The price and currency of the membership;
- The payment method for the membership;
- The tax rate for the membership: This is the default value - you can change it before assigning the membership to a specific patient;
- The billing period for the membership (daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly);
- The number of payments for the membership: This is the default value - you can change it after assigning the membership to a specific patient;
- Whether the membership should be active (you can only assign active memberships to patients).