How Health Professionals Can Earn More Work Less and Enjoy Life
Expert Series Episode 29: How Health Professionals Can Earn More Work Less and Enjoy Life With Karim Meghji And Paul Wright
About The Course
Do you know the one key factor that all successful businesses (not just in health care) have in common? Is it a business strategy? Company culture? Discipline? Or are they just lucky?
Paul Wright and Karim Meghji will give you the answer (which might surprise you).
In This Online Course, You Will Learn:
- Why health business owners feel frustrated, worried and anxious about their future and what to do about it.
- How to free yourself from your health business so you need not be in your practice at all.
- The most important system you can ever put into a health business and why it is so powerful at increasing team compliance, consultation number and profits.
- How the colour of an anti-inflammatory tablet can show you how to grow your health business.
- Why the financial numbers you send to the tax department are not helpful in assisting you to run a great health business and why.
- How to know if you are paying too much in rent if your admin costs are too high - and how your figures compare to other health businesses.
- The essential discussion you need to have with all team members before they even start working in your clinic - and how failing to have this discussion can cost you thousands.
Who Is This Course For?
Any healthcare professional who is interested in learning how to work less and earn more.
What's Included In This Healthcare Course?
- One hour and thirty minutes of online learning broken down into bite-sized chunks so you can easily watch a video on your break, over lunch, or for a few minutes at night.
- The Power-point slides, which you can download and follow along throughout the course.
- Lifetime access. You can return to this course. If any material is updated or added, you will have access to the new content.
- Certification of completion. Once you've completed the course, you will receive a certificate for your professional portfolio.
- Access to this course is through Embodia, and although some content, such as the workbook can be downloaded, the majority cannot. This is to protect the instructor’s material and to prevent the content from being shared freely on the Internet.
- Embodia is mobile-friendly and can be accessed by phone, tablet, and computer.
- There is no start date or completion date. You can complete the course at your own pace.
- Bite-sized information: all it breaks down the content into bite-sized chunks, so you can easily watch a video on your break, over lunch, or for a few minutes at night.
How Can I Get This Course For Free?
This course is FREE for Embodia Members. Becoming an Embodia member means you get the following benefits:
- 20% off your first premium level course. A $30-$100 savings right off the bat!
- Full access to an extensive free library of ‘member only’ courses with new ones added each month!
- Full subscription to the Embodia home exercise prescription software and exercise library (a $15/month value on its own!).
- Invitation to our free monthly ‘members-only’ webinars hosted by an Embodia instructor.
- Monthly ‘member only’ discount days (20-100% off) on premium level courses.
- Includes a 30 min, 1:1 professional development consultation. A $150 value!
The Embodia membership is $15/month and you get 10% off if you subscribe to the annual plan. Members of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association get 25% off the membership.
If you're ready to subscribe and become an Embodia Member, click here. Once you sign in you will be redirected to the correct page where you can subscribe.
If you don't subscribe to become an Embodia member, you will be on the Pay-As-You-Go Plan which means you pay for individual courses, don’t have access to Embodia’s home exercise software, and don't get access to discounts on courses.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your request within 2 business days.
Karim has a degree in Behavioural Psychology from McMaster University and a Physical Therapy degree from the University of Toronto. For over a decade he has combined certifications in Medical Acupuncture, Gunn IMS, Spinal Manipulation and other Manual and Active therapy approaches into an Accession of Complimentary Rehabilitative Medicine.
He has extensive work experience in Sports Medicine and Injury Rehabilitation in the private practice setting. In addition to his efforts with the Private Practice Division, he volunteers as a Heath Board Executive within the Shia Ismaili Muslim community designing and implementing Health and Wellness Seminars and Lifestyle Improvement Initiatives.
Paul Wright B.App.Sc (Physio), Dip. Ed. (Phys. Ed.), Adv. Dip. Business Management
Since graduating as a Physical Education teacher in 1987, and then as a physiotherapist in 1990, Paul Wright has opened multiple multi-disciplinary health clinics, closed a few, been locked out of one and sold some others. He has employed countless therapists and support staff, fired some and re-hired others.
Paul has been actively involved in clinical education around the world having lectured to over 25,000 health professionals - in the areas of program design, injury prevention, rehabilitation and business development and even found the time to win multiple titles as a competitive bodybuilder.
Paul Wright is living proof this “Ultimate Health Business Lifestyle” is possible.
At one stage he owned 6 successful Get Active Physiotherapy clinics in Australia, yet still spent more time at home than his wife preferred, never missed a school concert or sports carnival, and visited his clinics for only a few hours each week. While doing this he did not even live in the same city as 5 of his clinics!
Since selling his health businesses Paul now prefers spending even more time with his family and friends, at the beach, or at home working on the Million Dollar Health Professional Program, Profit Club, One on One Coaching, The Practice Acceleration Program, presenting live seminars and working on his most recent passion – The One Minute Practice program.
Course Material included in this course
Highlights from the Webinar Free
Keys to Success Highlight
How Health Professionals Can Earn More Work Less and Enjoy Life
The Clinic Owner's Perspective Pt1
The Clinic Owner's Perspective Pt2
The Independent Contractor's Perspective
Freedom in Business