How To Find The Right Marketing For Your Clinic?
Are you overwhelmed with online marketing trends? Google, Facebook, and Instagram seem to be changing algorithms every week and it can be difficult to keep up.
Join Andy Belanger for a live online webinar so that you can find The Right Marketing For Your Clinic.
Andy has coached for more than 30 years mentoring, guiding, teaching and developing systems, tools, and techniques to help health care entrepreneurs reach their goals. Earlier in his career, Andy felt dissatisfied with the quality and direction of business teaching. What was missing were fundamental and critical basics necessary for short and long term success. He will show you exactly what to focus on so that you can really succeed as a business owner and a clinician.
Online marketing for clinics has a lot in common with online marketing for private practices and hospitals, but there are differences.
What you’ll learn...
- How to master a Marketing Strategy that your staff can implement without you
- How to attract new patients and grow your practice, even on a tight marketing budget.
- How To Turn Your Current Clients Into Raving Fans
- How to nurture your relationship with your current clients & build a strong foundation with new patients.
- The 4 Foundations Of Every Business
- The foundations of your business that you can turn into an automated process.
- Plus at the end Andy and Maggie Bergeron, co-founder of Embodia, will have a Live Q&A to answer your most pressing questions about any marketing strategy (a $1,000 value free)
There are a lot of health care topics that are familiar to everyone, but not actually clear to most of your visitors.
It’s worth going into detail on your website and referring patients to that information!
When: Tuesday October 1st at 8:30 p.m. EST
Where: Online - join from anywhere! Once you register you will receive instructions on how to join
Who: Join Andy Belanger for this 60 minute webinar to learn how to leverage your staff and team to market your practice.
What: Those who join the webinar will be able to ask Andy questions directly.
NB. This course will be recorded and will be made available for free to Embodia Members
Becoming an Embodia member means you get the following benefits:
- 20% off your first premium level course. A $30-$100 savings right off the bat!
- Full access to an extensive free library (20+) of ‘member only’ courses with new ones added each month!
- Full subscription to the Embodia home exercise prescription software and exercise library (a $15/month value on its own!)
- Invitation to our monthly ‘members only’ webinars hosted by an Embodia instructor
- Monthly ‘member only’ discount days (20-40% off) on premium level courses
- Includes a 30 min, 1:1 professional development consultation. A $150 value!
- Members have the option to apply to be an Embodia Instructor (avg instructors- makes $500 per month)
This plan is ideal for practitioners who work full time and take 2 or more courses per year and are serious about patient outcomes.
The Embodia membership is $15/month and you get 10% off if you subscribe to the annual plan. Members of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association get 25% off the membership.
If you're ready to subscribe and become an Embodia Member, click here. Once you sign in you will be redirected to the correct page where you can subscribe.
Andy has coached for more than 30 years mentoring, guiding, teaching and developing systems, tools, and techniques to help health care entrepreneurs reach their goals.
Earlier in his career, Andre felt dissatisfied with the quality and direction of business teaching.
What was missing were fundamental and critical basics necessary for short and long term success.
He will show you exactly what to focus on so that you can really succeed as a business owner and a clinician.
Since the death of this father in 1987, using the principles and philosophy of proactive and active care, he created the foundation for a new and exciting approach for clinic owners and teams in optimizing efficiency and positive client experience.
He believes that by solidifying the foundation of a practice/clinic, Teams will be free to maximize their skill, knowledge, and goals, - A successful practice means a healthy economy.