Second Wave Preparedness for Clinic Owners
The anticipated second wave of COVID - 19 is approaching and rightly stoking fears in the minds of clinicians, clinic owners, and patients across Canada.
Whether physiotherapy clinics are considered an essential service or not, how are you and your patients going to weather another wave of the pandemic?
With time on your side before the second wave, you can develop a practical strategy to keep your business open and weather whatever this pandemic throws at you.
Join Frank Benedetto, a physiotherapist who has built and sold a 7-figure business, on October 8th for a FREE 60-minute webinar where he’ll business strategies to help you in your contingency plan.
Top concerns we will address in this webinar:
- What to do as patient cancellations increase
- How to increase cash flow
- How to diversify your income streams
Frank will outline three key ideas for right-sizing your business:
- Mentality. Every organization and clinic is acutely focused right now on survivability, managing liquidity, and runway in a period of extreme uncertainty. Here are the words to live by right now: control what you can control and measure what matters. You will learn how to reimagine and repackage your skillsets in new and creative ways.
- Framework. One key framework we can use to our advantage is to learn how to launch a digital service to move away from the 1:1 time to money ratio.
- Core output. Frank will equip you with the marketing and sales skills needed to bring this new-age model to the people you serve.
We will open the floor to Q&A during the last 15 minutes of the webinar. Bring your questions and fire away—this is the webinar that's all about supporting YOU during this crisis.
Register below (you must be logged into your account)! Space is limited to the first 100 clinic owners, independent contractors, sole proprietors, entrepreneurs, and business owners to make sure that we can answer as many questions as possible.
We're strong. We're resilient, we work well together as a community and we will get through this.
Health & Fitness Business Coach, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, Pn1, TPI-1, FMSC, PES