When do patients get email notifications?
Patients receive a notification when:
- A new exercise program is prescribed (but not if new exercises are added to an existing program)
- When a new education is shared
- 15 minutes after a questionnaire is shared (we wait 15 minutes to send the notification so that if multiple questionnaires are being shared, only one notification is sent)
- When their practitioner messages them through Embodia with the two-way messaging feature
- Telerehab notifications (when a consults is scheduled, updated, or cancelled; a reminder 24 hours and a couple hours before the consult)