Quicker searching in the exercise library
You can personalize your account to find what you are looking for faster and more efficiently. Use the sub-tabs in your exercise library to do so:
Above the list of exercises, there are several tabs as shown in the image above:
- All: Lists all the exercises available to you
- Starred: Lists all the exercises that you have starred. More on this below.
- My Exercises: Lists all the exercises that you have uploaded.
- My Clinic's: If you are connected to a clinic, you will see all exercises that have been uploaded and made available by your colleagues in the clinic.
- My Courses: Lists all the exercises that you were granted access to by joining a course or resource package on Embodia Academy.
- For <Patient>: Lists all the exercises that you have uploaded and made private to the current selected patient. This tab will only show up if you have a patient selected. In the image below, you can see from the top right corner that Doe, Joe is selected as patient:
Starring (Favoriting) an Exercise
You can add a star next to any exercise you frequently use. This then saves the exercise into the Starred section as shown above. Think of it like your favorites library.
You can star an exercise by clicking on the star icon next to the exercise: